Knelson centrifuge concentrator
High Recovery Rate Gold Centrifugal Concentrator
High Recovery Rate Gold Centrifugal Concentrator is a new type of gravity concentration equipment for gold separating and other high density minerals. The centrifugal machine has many competitive advantages compared with other concentration machines which create high returns for the investors.We have fully-continuous (Knelson Continuous Variable- Discharge, CVD type) and semi-continuous(Batch type) centrifugal gold concentrators.
The raw ore smaller than 4mm/6mm will be mixed to slurry and go into the centrifugal machine after sieving by trommel screen. The production capacity can be 50-200m³/hr according to the amount/size of centrifugal machine, fluctuation sluice and gold grass.
Advantages for Gold centrifugal concentrator
1) High recovery rate: Through our test, the recovery rate for placer gold can be 98% or more, for rock gold, the recovery rate could reach 97% when the feeding size is below 7mm.
2) Easy to install: Only a small leveled place required. It's a full line machine, before starting it, we only need to connect the water pump and power.
3) Easy to adjust: There are only 2 factors that will affect the recovery result, they are water pressure and feeding size. By giving proper water pressure and feeding size, you could get the best recovery effect.
4) No pollution: This machine only consumes water and electric power, and exhaust tailing and water. Low noise, no chemical agent involved.
5) Easy to operate: After finishing the water pressure and feeding size adjust, clients only need to recover the concentrates every 2-4 hours. (Depending on the grade of the mine)